A PPP loan can be partially or fully forgiven so long as the business keeps its employees on the payroll (or quickly rehires employees who were laid off) and maintains employees’ salary levels. In order for the loan to be 100% forgiven, at least 60% of the loan amount must be used to cover payroll costs and employee healthcare benefits. The other 40% of the loan amount can be used for eligible business expenses. Read More FAQ’s